[comp.unix.cray] Sparse BLAS in Unicos SCILIB?

bernhold@qtp.ufl.edu (David E. Bernholdt) (12/03/90)

I have heard, n-th hand, that the "sparse BLAS-1" of Dodson, Lewis,
and Grimes will be added to the SCILIB library sometime in the (near?)
future.

Can anyone at Cray confirm this, and indicate what release they will
appear in?

[ Yes, I know that SPAXPY and SPDOT and others are already in SCILIB,
but I am interested in the Dodson, et al. definition: SAXPYI, SDOTI,
etc.]

Thanks in advance.
--
David Bernholdt			bernhold@qtp.ufl.edu
Quantum Theory Project		bernhold@ufpine.bitnet

john@ghostwheel.unm.edu (John Prentice) (12/04/90)

In article <1199@red.qtp.ufl.edu> bernhold@qtp.ufl.edu (David E. Bernholdt) writes:

>I have heard, n-th hand, that the "sparse BLAS-1" of Dodson, Lewis,
>and Grimes will be added to the SCILIB library sometime in the (near?)
>future.
>
>Can anyone at Cray confirm this, and indicate what release they will
>appear in?
>
>[ Yes, I know that SPAXPY and SPDOT and others are already in SCILIB,
>but I am interested in the Dodson, et al. definition: SAXPYI, SDOTI,
>etc.]

If anyone responds to this, please post your answer to this newsgroup.  We
are also interested in the answer to this question and I expect others
are as well.  Thanks.

John Prentice
Amparo Corporation
john@unmfys.unm.edu