[comp.protocols.iso.dev-environ] ASN.1 compilers

P.Kay@MASSEY.AC.NZ (08/04/90)

> From: Helen Gottschalk <hg1915@milton.u.washington.edu>
> Subject: Re: ASN.1 compiler in MSDOS or OS/2 environment
> I think somebody ought to start a project to turn ISODE into DOS, don't you?

I've been thinking about it, but they put a Mac on my desk instead! I've
got pepy, posy and rosy running on the Mac. The rest
of the stack is built as well, I've yet to start on the bit of glue to
join up to MacTCP.
If anyone's interested, or if its already been done let me know.

Peter Kay

hans@SICS.SE (Hans Eriksson) (08/05/90)

> I've been thinking about it, but they put a Mac on my desk instead! I've
> got pepy, posy and rosy running on the Mac. The rest
> of the stack is built as well, I've yet to start on the bit of glue to
> join up to MacTCP.
> If anyone's interested, or if its already been done let me know.

YES, we are interested!!! Are you talking about a Mac running MacOs or
running A/UX? I hoper it is MacOs because ISODE running on a Mac would
make my life a lot easier.

I have been thing about using ISODE in a multimedia project but the
drawback has been "what about our Macs?".

So, please tell me/us all about it.

/hans

Hans Eriksson (hans@sics.se)
Swedish Institute of Computer Science (SICS), Box 1263, S-164 28 KISTA, Sweden
Tel: +46 8 752 1527	Fax: +46 8 751 7230	Home: +46 18 14 3038