[comp.protocols.iso.dev-environ] Testing Partners Sought

sklower@okeeffe.berkeley.edu (Keith Sklower) (01/16/91)

The University of British Columbia has graciously given U.C. Berkeley
permission to redistribute their implemenation of X.25.

I've incorporated it into our current system, and am looking for somebody
else that I can test our binding to ISODE with.  We are connected to
Accunet.

For reasons of lack of funds and policy, it is almost impossible for us to
test against anybody connected to any other U.S. X.25 provider (e.g.
telenet, tymnet); however we would be willing to initiate a limited
amount of international test traffic.
  Keith Sklower				Computer Science Dept.
  sklower@okeeffe.Berkeley.EDU		570 Evans Hall
  (415) 642-9587			University of California
  H: (415) 863-0990			Berkeley, CA  94720

mak@MERIT.EDU (Mark Knopper) (01/19/91)

I'm not sure if anyone got this the first time.
	Mark

Date: Thu, 17 Jan 91 13:37:09 -0500

Message not delivered to anyone.

- ------- Unsent Draft

To: pasteur!okeeffe.berkeley.edu!sklower@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU  (Keith
    Sklower)
cc: isode@nic.ddn.mil
Fcc: +outbox
Subject: Re: Testing Partners Sought (TP0/X.25)
Keith,
  The Merit Network in Michigan supports X.25. If you want a non-political
and non-surcharged "public" data net to test with, we would be willing
to try this out.
	Mark

- ------- End of Unsent Draft

------- End of Forwarded Message