From:        Geir Ivar Thorud <C=no;ADMD=telemax;PRMD=tele;O=teledir;OU=forskni
             ng;S=Thorud;G=Geir>
To:          Dan Shia <C=no;PRMD=net;O=uu;OU=uunet;S=shia(p)dset>
Subject:     X.435, EDI

X.435 was approved on march 22. According to a plan outlined a
year ago, it should be published in june, so it may not be
available yet.

You most likely also want another recommendation called F.435.

When published, both should be availble from the United Nations
Bookstore in New York or from OMNICOM in the US, or from a local
PTT in Europe. I don't have addresses or phone numbers at hand.

Geir

hal@world.std.com (Harry A Levinson) (05/31/91)

In article <9105161553.AA02844@dset> shia@dset.UUCP (Dan Shia) writes:
>Does any one know how to get a copy of this new standard document?
>For your information, X.435 describes how EDI should be carried by X.400.
>I would appreciate it even if you can only provide a pointer.
>
>Thanks,
>Dan

ANSI Standards can be ordered from ANSI directly.

ANSI
11 W. 42nd St
NY NY 10036
212-642-4900