[gnu.bash.bug] gnu.bash.bug<->bug-bash gateway operating now

bob@tinman.cis.ohio-state.edu (Bob Sutterfield) (06/13/89)

gnu.bash.bug was newgroup'd last week while I was out of town at a
conference; the gateway between gnu.bash.bug and
bug-bash@prep.ai.mit.edu should now be in operation.

If you posted a bash bug report to the newsgroup before 10:38am EDT
today, and if you want to ensure that it gets to the mailing listful
of bash maintainers, please repost your article.  The following are
likely candidates
	<126@unmvax.unm.edu>
	<17920@bigtex.cactus.org>
	<32721@bu-cs.BU.EDU>
	<764@accuvax.nwu.edu>
	<32741@bu-cs.BU.EDU>
	<17926@bigtex.cactus.org>
	<17929@bigtex.cactus.org>
	<13429@umn-cs.CS.UMN.EDU>
	<17952@bigtex.cactus.org>
but I'll let the authors decide for themselves whether they want to
re-send the articles.

List members: sorry about the delay in getting the gateway arranged.
Newsgroup readers: sorry about any repetition you'll see.

Next time y'all want a gateway set up so quickly, find me a quicker
Subaru timing belt replacement in the wilds of eastern Indiana :-)