gone away in 1.03.

	From:  Ray Nickson <nickson@comp.vuw.ac.nz>
	Date:  Fri, 25 Aug 89 15:59:34 +1200

   I don't think this has been reported before; apologies if it has.

   Loops cause bash (1.02, gcc-compiled on HP300s running MORE/Bsd and
   Sun380s running SUNOS4) to consume memory without bound.

   This is quite dramatic; put bash into a tight loop
    (while :; do :; done) and watch the memory size; it goes up tens of
   Ks a second on a lightly loaded sun.  Similar behaviour also occurrs
   with other more realistic loops, adding 20K or so for every half
   dozen iterations.

   Sorry I can't give any more details, I'll look deeper if you can't
   reproduce it.

-rgn
--
Ray Nickson, Dept. Comp. Sci., Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
nickson@comp.vuw.ac.nz       ...!uunet!vuwcomp!nickson      + 64 4 721000x8593