bfox@sbphy.ai.mit.edu (Brian Fox) (01/11/90)

   Date: Tue, 9 Jan 90 22:08 PST
   From: Kayvan Sylvan <kayvan@mrspoc.transact.com>

   It seems that bash.texinfo can not be handled by Emacs 18.55
   texinfo-format-buffer. How do I create the desired info files from the
   texinfo file?

   Thanks for any replies.

The documentation shipped with 1.04 was premature, and is not ready for
distribution.  Please accept my apologies for allowing it to get into
the release.

Brian

anantha%ravi@Sun.COM (Anantha Srirama) (01/13/90)

kayvan@mrspoc.transact.com (Kayvan Sylvan) writes:

>It seems that bash.texinfo can not be handled by Emacs 18.55
>texinfo-format-buffer. How do I create the desired info files from the
>texinfo file?

Look in the Texinfo section of the GNU-Emacs manual (or even better in the
on-line info tree).  It describes in detail how you go about installing any
new info nodes/trees to the default version.

>Thanks for any replies.

No problem

>			---Kayvan

	-Anantha-