[aus.games] Enchanter

sag@dbsm.oz.au (Steve Gillet Account 2) (12/12/90)

Yes, It's that time of day again !

When I post another irritating help request for my delver trapped in Enchanter.

The Story so far.

	I was born in a little run down shack, my seven brothers and

	eight sisters ......

Well to cut the story short

	Enchanter

		I have :

			moved the portrait

			survived death at the temple

			cracked open the egg

			persuaded the turtle to get the scroll from the machine room

			summoned the adventurer, who opened the guarded door

			turned him into a frog (for payment, see above)

			taken the scroll of power from the dungeon

		To complete the adventure I believe that I only need to

			cast dispel magic on the stair case

			fly somewhere (up or down)

			turn the wiz into a frog or banish him to another existance

		My Problem

			I can't fly

		I have the following unused Items

			The black candle (from behind the lighted portrait)

			The firework scroll (from the map room)

			The silver spoon (from the dungeon cell)

		I thought that the Library contained another spell or that one of

		the many bones was actually a scroll tube. (I must be mistaken)

	Flight lessons would be a great help

		Thanx

			Saggy (The Happy Delver)

--
<sag@thor.dbsm.oz.au> Voice +61-2-258-2058

forbes@sp11.csrd.uiuc.edu (Michael Scott Forbes) (12/12/90)

sag@dbsm.oz.au (Steve Gillet Account 2) writes:

>Yes, It's that time of day again !
>When I post another irritating help request for my delver trapped in Enchanter.

Spoilers approacheth...

>To complete the adventure I believe that I only need to
>	cast dispel magic on the stair case
>	fly somewhere (up or down)
>	turn the wiz into a frog or banish him to another existance

>My Problem
>	I can't fly

Have you *tried* casting KULCAD on the staircase?
Have you tried casting KULCAD while *standing* on the staircase?  (hint hint)

P.S.:  Don't bother wasting time trying to turn Krill into a frog...

Scott Forbes			Somewhere in a higher dimension of which we
strustee@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu	know nothing, the mighty Khan bellowed with rage

gordon@osiris.cso.uiuc.edu (John Gordon) (12/13/90)

	I think that the Library does have a scroll.  Check out the rodent
tracks on the floor.  They must lead somewhere, right?