[soc.religion.christian] Looking for CCAT at University of Penn

cg108fep%icogsci1@ucsd.edu (Dennis Lou) (02/05/90)

[Quotes a response to a previous question about online Bibles, which
referred to the Center for Computer Analysis of Texts (CCAT) at the
University of Pennsylvania, giving a U.S. mail address.
 --clh]

Does anyone know if I can get in touch with this group via E-mail?

Perhaps a U Penn student/staffperson could help me out...

I would like to know if I can get the RSV translation of the Bible
via FTP, UUCP, etc.

Thanks.
--
Dennis Lou                        DISCLAIMER: Disclaimers don't work!
    pa1568@sdcc13.ucsd.edu

ddomingo@orion.oac.uci.edu (Douglas Domingo-Foraste) (02/07/90)

In article <Feb.5.03.58.29.1990.24967@athos.rutgers.edu> cg108fep%icogsci1@ucsd.edu (Dennis Lou) writes:

>Does anyone know if I can get in touch with this group via E-mail?
>
>I would like to know if I can get the RSV translation of the Bible
>via FTP, UUCP, etc.

The CCAT address is kraft@penndrls.bitnet (director R. Kraft)
But to my knowledge they don't supply or work with English
translations of the Bible or supply their data by e-mail.

Douglas Domingo-Foraste'
Thesaurus Linguae Graecae