[net.lan] Gateways

dah4154@ritcv.UUCP (dah4154) (01/04/86)

*Help
     I am a frantic graduate student working on my computer science master's
     I am a frantic graduate student working on my computer science ma
     I am a frantic graduate student working on mmy
     I am a frantic graduate student working on my computer science graduate
     I am a frantic graduate
     I am a r
     I am a frantic graduate student working on my computer science master's
   degree.  I am interested in te current
degree.  I am interested in the current thikin
degree.  I am currental
S@:q!

:q

degree.  I amm ** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR MESSAGE ***

dah4154@ritcv.UUCP (David A. Hoppe) (01/05/86)

*
help I am a frantic graduate student working on my computer science master's
degedegree.  A degree.  I am interested in the current thinking on gateways
with differing for connecting networks with differing protocols.  Thank you
                  for your prompt attention.:
               for your prompt attention.
REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR MESSAGE ***

ken@rochester.UUCP (Ipse dixit) (01/05/86)

In article <9220@ritcv.UUCP> dah4154@ritcv.UUCP (dah4154) writes:
>*Help
>     I am a frantic graduate student working on my computer science master's
>     I am a frantic graduate student working on my computer science ma
>     I am a frantic graduate student working on mmy
>     I am a frantic graduate student working on my computer science graduate
>     I am a frantic graduate
>     I am a r
>     I am a frantic graduate student working on my computer science master's
>   degree.  I am interested in te current
>degree.  I am interested in the current thikin
>degree.  I am currental
>S@:q!
>

>:q

>degree.  I amm ** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR MESSAGE ***

Yes, I can see that you are frantic. How long did you say you had been
working at it? :-)

	Ken
--
UUCP: ..!{allegra,decvax,seismo}!rochester!ken ARPA: ken@rochester.arpa
Snail: Comp. of Disp. Sci., U. of Roch., NY 14627. Voice: Ken!

nather@utastro.UUCP (Ed Nather) (01/05/86)

In article <9220@ritcv.UUCP>, dah4154@ritcv.UUCP (dah4154) writes:
> *Help
>      I am a frantic graduate student working on my computer science master's
>      I am a frantic graduate student working on my computer science ma
>      I am a frantic graduate student working on mmy
>      I am a frantic graduate student working on my computer science graduate
>      I am a frantic graduate
>      I am a r
>      I am a frantic graduate student working on my computer science master's
>    degree.  I am interested in te current
> degree.  I am interested in the current thikin
> degree.  I am currental
> S@:q!
>

> :q

> degree.  I amm ** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR MESSAGE ***

I suggest you consider some other profession.

--
Ed Nather
Astronomy Dept, U of Texas @ Austin

andre@nrcvax.UUCP (Andre Hut) (01/08/86)

In article <9220@ritcv.UUCP> dah4154@ritcv.UUCP (dah4154) writes:
>*Help
>     I am a frantic graduate student working on my computer science master's
>     I am a frantic graduate student working on my computer science ma
>     I am a frantic graduate student working on mmy
>     I am a frantic graduate student working on my computer science graduate
>     I am a frantic graduate
>     I am a r
>     I am a frantic graduate student working on my computer science master's
>   degree.  I am interested in te current
>degree.  I am interested in the current thikin
>degree.  I am currental
>S@:q!
>

>:q

>degree.  I amm ** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR MESSAGE ***

-- Let's give him a break and not flame this one to death...PLEASE!!!

                                ihnp4-\
                sdcsvax-\              \
Andre' Hut              sdcrdcf!psivax!nrcvax!nrcutah!andre
                hplabs--/              /
                         ucbvax!calma-/

Network Research Corporation
923 Executive Park Dr. Suite C