[soc.religion.christian] Christian/AD&D mailing list

jygabler@ucdavis.edu (Jason Gabler) (11/09/90)

	For those of you who play AD&D, and _are_ Christians who'd like to
discuss and oraganize AD&D games, game methods and politics, etc, etc.
This is the place.

	We have a test e-mail game going right now, among various
discussions.

	To join this list mail to:

	ccjason@aggie.ucdavis.edu    		or
	jygabler@ucdavis.edu			or
	gods-tale-request@ucdavis.ucdavis.edu

Thanx!  ( or is that your welcome!? ;)

jase

meuer@uunet.uu.net (Mark V. Meuer) (11/10/90)

In <Nov.8.23.54.20.1990.24727@athos.rutgers.edu> jygabler@ucdavis.edu (Jason Gabler) writes:

>	For those of you who play AD&D, and _are_ Christians who'd like to
>discuss and oraganize AD&D games, game methods and politics, etc, etc.
>This is the place.

>	We have a test e-mail game going right now, among various
>discussions.

I'm not as much interested in playing AD&D, but I would like to find
anyone who has a copy of the DragonRaid game.  It was a _very_ well
done Christian adventure game, but I think the company has gone out of
business.

I loaned the players handbook to some friends of mine who I've since lost
track of, and would like to buy either just the handbook or a whole
set from someone else.

So if you have a copy of this book please contact me.

-mark
--
Mark Meuer |  Geometry Supercomputer Project  |   meuer@geom.umn.edu
"Scientists have determined that the world's fastest animal, with a top speed