[soc.religion.christian] a proposal for a christian symbol for email: <><

manning@halley.tmc.edu (Arthur T. Manning) (12/13/90)

I suppose you're all familiar with the different cutesy symbols for email
:^), :^> :^( :^o 8-) etc.

How about using the symbol <>< to represent the christian symbol of the fish?
Your ideas are welcome :^).

--
Arthur T. Manning   <manning@halley.est.3m.com>            /
3M Center 518-1    St Paul MN  55144-1000            \____/_________

pmd@cbvox.att.com (Paul M Dubuc) (12/14/90)

In article <276@athos.rutgers.edu>, (Arthur T. Manning) writes:
> I suppose you're all familiar with the different cutesy symbols for email
>
> How about using the symbol <>< to represent the christian symbol of the fish?
> Your ideas are welcome :^).

OK, but for what do we need it?
--
Paul Dubuc    |   "For religion all men are equal, as all pennies
att!cbvox!pmd |   are equal, because the only value in any of them