[soc.religion.christian] David Wilkerson - Where is he?

janski@niksula.hut.fi (Janne Olavi Salmi) (01/25/91)

In article <Jan.23.04.09.59.1991.2200@athos.rutgers.edu> mundt@infonode.ingr.com (Noahal Mundt) writes:

   I was wondering if anyone can tell me where David Wilkerson is
   meeting these days.  Thanks in advance.

A friend of mine goes to the Times Square Church, NYC. David Wilkerson works
there.

*   Janne Salmi                   /                                           *
*   email:janski@niksula.hut.fi  /         "To HELL with the Devil!!!!!"      *
*   	  d39133p@saha.hut.fi   /                   		-Stryper      *

psburns@lims03.lerc.nasa.gov (MAUREEN BURNS) (02/03/91)

In article <Jan.23.04.09.59.1991.2200@athos.rutgers.edu>, mundt@infonode.ingr.com (Noahal Mundt) writes...
>I was wondering if anyone can tell me where David Wilkerson is
>meeting these days.  Thanks in advance.

Noahal Mundt

I have it from good sources that he heads up a thriving church in Manhattan
, New York, where a large majority of his congregation consists of actors
and actresses and Broadway theatrical types.  I believe it is a Pentecostal
church.  It's a good solid church, I'm told by someone who I met who I
believe still goes there.