[soc.religion.christian] Rapture

alan@syacus.acus.oz.au (03/01/91)

Gene writes:

>And your other comment really interests me.  If, as the pretrib view
>posits, all Christians are gone, then who will remain to explain the
>Gospel to those going through the Great Tribulation?  And doesn't this
>require the working of the Holy Spirit?

2 Thess 2:7-8 "For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who
letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that
Wicked be revealled......"

If this refers to the Holy Spirit, and I have no reason to doubt that He
will be "taken out of the way", then the 140,000 Jewish evangelists will
spread the Gospel during the tribulation period. Rev 7:4-10

Alan