[soc.religion.christian] May 25 1991 Medjegorje message

gfs@icd.ab.com (06/07/91)

The May 25, 1991 message from our Lord through Mary at Medjegorje:

	   Dear children, Today I invite all of you who have heard my message
	of peace to realize it with seriousness and live love in your life.
	There are many who think that they are doing a lot by talking about the
	messages but do not live them.
	   Dear children, I invite you to life, and to change all the negative
	in you, so that it all turns into positive and life.
	   Dear children, I am with you, and I desire to help each of you to
	live, and by living to witness to the Good News.  I am here, dear
	children, to help you and to lead you to heaven.  In heaven is the
	joy through which you can already live heaven now.
	   Thank you for responding to my call.

Messages addressed to the whole world are given on the 25th of each month.
An information network of volunteers has been set up to help spread information.
To hear the most recent monthly message call one of the following phone numbers:

(ALABAMA)(205)-MOM-MARY
(CALIFORNIA)(415)-321-MARY
(OHIO)(614)-283-6338
(NY)(516)-887-MARY

A brief background:  Mary has been appearing daily to 6 young people,
by name Mirjana, Marija, Ivan, Ivanka, Vicka and Jacov, in Medjegorje,
Yugoslavia since June 24, 1981.  Their ages ranged from 10 to 17 years old.
The apparitions last from a few minutes to a half hour.  Mary talks to them,
and they to her, in conversation.  Mary teaches and instructs them to pray
and helps the young people to grow in holiness and love of God.  The
visionaries ask questions for themselves and for visitors.  The apparitions
still continue to this day, but Mary has said they will not continue forever.
The visits have a definite purpose to teach the world what we need to find the
path back to Jesus, God.  Mary calls us to pray, fast, convert our hearts, and
accept God to live in our heart and to live this peace in our heart and love
others with the love God gives us.  She has said she is here to help us to do
this.  Apparitions and signs are given by God because so many in the world do
not believe.  Mankind is living in a time of great danger to itself, and the
need for the whole world to convert is most pressing.  The world needs to
convert to be saved from destruction.  This is God's great Plan, to bring
about the conversion of the world to love.  Love of God and love of each
other.  Your Father will create Love.