[soc.religion.christian] I am looking for a little help on my roa

TEK0@ns.cc.lehigh.edu (Toyota Eric Komatsu) (06/25/91)

Do you consider the relationship between man and G-d to be like that of
sheep and their shepard?   Personally I do not feel this way.

                                         --Toyota Komatsu

lhccjeh@lure.latrobe.edu.au (James Hale) (06/26/91)

In article <Jun.25.02.34.12.1991.6880@athos.rutgers.edu>,
TEK0@ns.cc.lehigh.edu (Toyota Eric Komatsu) writes:
> Do you consider the relationship between man and G-d to be like that of
> sheep and their shepard?   Personally I do not feel this way.

Neither do I.
I oscillate between feeling it as the love between a Father and His child,
and as the Love between lovers.
James Hale     			Lincoln School of Health Sciences
Computing Unit			La Trobe University,Bundoora, AUSTRALIA
My sinless brother is my guide to peace.		|	Lesson 351
My sinful brother is my guide to pain.			|	Workbook P470
And which I choose to see I will behold.		|