[alt.slack] Mormons who waste their time generating Bob acsii's

bdb@becker.UUCP (Bruce Becker) (01/17/90)

In article <8560@cbnewsm.ATT.COM> rgr@cbnewsm.ATT.COM (robert.g.robillard,mh,) writes:
|In article <684@banyan.UUCP> gil@banyan.com writes:
|]]Goddammit ! If you want HIS HEAD on your terminal so much CUT IT OUT
|]from the cover of THE BOOK and fucking GLUE it to your screens, you
|]mormons!!
|
|That sounds like a good idea...
|
|]Then you can use all the extra _time_ that you _didn't_
|]spend fucking with the puking binary image getting completely and
|]sacredly TRASHED on holy cactus juice, distilled agave fluid, FIRE OF
|]THE SUN !!
|
|...except that mormons don't drink.  Which is only one of the
|many reasons that they will be left behind in 1998.
|
|Smoke the Pipe.

	Collect all 20 oBo (tm) trading cards!

	Rest that pipe in a an official Bob Dobbs Ashtray!

	Send money.

--
  ,,,,	 Bruce Becker	Toronto, Ont.
w \$$/	 Internet: bdb@becker.UUCP, bruce@gpu.utcs.toronto.edu

pete@i-core.UUCP (Pete Ashdown) (01/18/90)

In article <8560@cbnewsm.ATT.COM>, rgr@cbnewsm.ATT.COM (robert.g.robillard) writ
>In article <684@banyan.UUCP> gil@banyan.com writes:
>]]Goddammit ! If you want HIS HEAD on your terminal so much CUT IT OUT
>]from the cover of THE BOOK and fucking GLUE it to your screens, you
>]mormons!!
>
>That sounds like a good idea...

Go die, you two.  If someone requests the image, then I shall in turn
bequest the image.  Why don't you "fucking" look through the "fucking" book
and "fucking" tell everyone how in your "fucking" opinion the artists
"fucking" wasted their "fucking" time in "fucking" drawing the "fucking"
klip-art.  Then "fucking" go down and "fucking" blow your head off and do
the world a "fucking" favor with one "fucking" less pink on this earth.

>]Then you can use all the extra _time_ that you _didn't_
>]spend fucking with the puking binary image getting completely and
>]sacredly TRASHED on holy cactus juice, distilled agave fluid, FIRE OF
>]THE SUN !!

Just as I suspected.  Another pink frat-boy who figured out how to use a
terminal.

>...except that mormons don't drink.  Which is only one of the
>many reasons that they will be left behind in 1998.
>Smoke the Pipe.
>Qibo
>--
>|  Duke Robillard                                                        |
>|  Internet: rgr@m10ux.att.com         | BITNET: rgr%m10ux.uucp@psuvax1  |
>|  UUCP:     {backbone!}att!m10ux!rgr  |          (maybe)                |

Make that TWO pink frat-boys.  If you didn't realize it yet, only the DUES
PAYING SubGenii will be allow aboard Dobb's saucers in 1998.  EVERONE
ELSE will have to deal with the stark FIST, including TRASHED pink con-dupe
FRAT-BOYS, like you two bozos.  "Gil and Duke,"  Shi'ite, I'd suspect
you've got love slaves under the names of "Buffy and Muffy."

As for mormons, I have no idea how THEY jumped into this (the 24 line Dobbs
CERTAINLY wasn't scribed by the hand of one).  However, Rev. Ivan Stang had
THIS to say about mormons : "Joseph Smith was a Rouge SubGenius if ever
there was one." Whether or not there ever was a Rogue SubGenius is open for
debate.  Nevertheless, the mormons are going to get scrubbed of the earth
like everyone else when the FIST arrives.  However, I think it'll go after
pink WASPs named "Gil and Duke" first.