Date: Tue, 4 Sep 90 13:42:06 EDT
From: "$anjay [+] $ingh - Indy Studz" <ssingh@watserv1.uwaterloo.ca>
To: sulistio@sutro.SFSU.EDU
Subject: Re: Mysterious Message

In article <0010.9008311810.AA27971@ubu.cert.sei.cmu.edu> you write:
>"Sudah ada vaksin" is an Indonesian language which is mean "There is a
>vaccine".  And I believe that Mardi Bros virus is made by Indonesian,
>I have a small article about it in Indonesia Computer magazine.  I
>don't have it on hand, but it looks like a modification of DenZuk
>which is made by Indonesian also.

Do you have further information on this article or either of these viruses?
If so, we would be interested in information for the purposes of analyzing
these viruses (especially the Mardi virus). Specifically, do you have
either a specimen of these virus for comparison purposes, or more info
on this magazine article? Thanks in advance.

Don Sheffer, University of Waterloo CERT Virus Response Team