[comp.virus] List of known viruses urgently required.

UMEEM37@VAXA.CC.IMPERIAL.AC.UK (Olivier M.J. Crepin-Leblond) (11/20/90)

Could someone please send me a quantitative list of all known viruses,
worms, trojans, etc. A short (one line ?) description of each would be
also welcome. E-mail it directly to me. Thanks.

Olivier M.J. Crepin-Leblond, now at Imperial College London, UK.
Communications and Signal Processing,  Dept. of Elec. Engineering.
Internet: <umeem37@vaxa.cc.ic.ac.uk>  Janet: <umeem37@uk.ac.ic.cc.vaxa>

s37775d@taltta.hut.fi (Pandy (A. Holmberg)) (11/23/90)

UMEEM37@VAXA.CC.IMPERIAL.AC.UK (Olivier M.J. Crepin-Leblond) writes:
>Could someone please send me a quantitative list of all known viruses,
>worms, trojans, etc. A short (one line ?) description of each would be
>also welcome. E-mail it directly to me. Thanks.

	Because you didn't mention which computer you use I guess it's a Mac.

	You can copy the program Disinfectant 2.3 from anonymous ftp.
	It contains a rather comprehensive list of all known viruses.

	/pandy

- --
"If you feel that the days pass you by and life escapes you;
 Pull yourself together and do something useless."
                                                -- I. Sjostrand

       /I I   Andreas "Pandy" Holmberg             pandy@spiff.hut.fi
      /-I-I   Helsinki University of Technology    pandy@otax.hut.fi
     /  I I   Faculty of Electrical Engineering    s37775d@taltta.hut.fi