[comp.virus] Papers/Documentation...

jstewart@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Ace Stewart) (11/28/90)

A Request for Help
- ------------------

There are plenty of places where one can find virus combatting
material, and plenty of places with virus programs. What I am looking
for are Virus published papers, Virus documentation (and I've looked
through sumex :), and technical reports that have been released.

Are these beasties out there somewhere? I'd like to centralize such
things in an archive site I have been setting up, but am looking for a
starting point. Help?

			Many thanx...cheers! Ace
- --
| Ace Stewart (Jonathan III)                             |A       /\       |
| Affiliation: Eastman Kodak Company. Rochester New York |      _/  \_     |
| Internet/ARPA: jstewart@rodan.acs.syr.edu              |      \_  _/     |
| Bitnet:        jstewart@sunrise.bitnet                 |        /\	  A|

theo@cs.fau.edu (Theo Heavey) (12/01/90)

jstewart@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Ace Stewart) writes:

> A Request for Help
> - ------------------
>
> There are plenty of places where one can find virus combatting
> material, and plenty of places with virus programs. What I am looking
> for are Virus published papers, Virus documentation (and I've looked
> through sumex :), and technical reports that have been released.

Through anonymous ftp you can get the information through:
        acns.nwu.edu
        cert.sei.cmu.edu
        lut.fi
        rata.vuw.ac.nz
        watmsg.waterloo.edu

I look forward to "looking up" your anon ftp site when it opens please
keep me informed.

[Ed. You might also want to peruse the VIRUS-L/comp.virus archive
sites.  Stay tuned for info on how to access the archive sites...]

Theo Heavey
Florida Atlantic University
Department of Computer Science
Boca Raton, FL