[comp.virus] Addition to monthly postings?

CAH0@gte.com (Chuck Hoffman) (01/10/91)

jwright@uwila.cfht.hawaii.edu (Jim Wright) writes:
> It has been suggested that I add a section to the monthly postings of
> archive sites that would explain what to do with ZIP, ZOO, ARC, HQX,,
> SIT, etc. files.  Would you find this information useful?

I would find it useful, especially if you included in the "what to do"
information about upgrades to software like Stuffit, United, etc.

- -Chuck

- - Chuck Hoffman, GTE Laboratories, Inc.  |  I'm not sure why we're here,
cah0@bunny.gte.com                       |  but I am sure that while we're
Telephone (U.S.A.) 617-466-2131          |  here, we're supposed to help
GTE VoiceNet: 679-2131                   |  each other.
GTE Telemail: C.HOFFMAN                  |