[comp.virus] MacVirusIndex

jstewart@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Ace Stewart) (01/10/91)

jwright@uwila.cfht.hawaii.edu (Jim Wright) writes:
>Andreas "Pandy" Holmberg (pandy@spiff.hut.fi) has pointed out to me
>that there is a MacVirusIndex available from nic.funet.fi in the
>directory /pub/mac/doc.  Does anyone know if this is available from an
>archive site in the U.S.?

Yup sure is! On icarus.cns.syr.edu (128.230.1.49) in /virus is a copy
of the file. Being one of the SysAdmins for that system, I am always
interested about these things, and if people have requests, let me
know...

				Cheers! Ace

>(Please don't everyone grab this file from
>Finland.  Wait until it shows up a bit closer to you.)  I haven't seen
>this, so I don't know how it compares to the Virus Encyclopedia Stack.

I agree wholheartedly.
- --
| Ace Stewart (Jonathan III)                             |A       /\       |
| Affiliation: Eastman Kodak Company. Rochester New York |      _/  \_     |
| Internet/ARPA: jstewart@rodan.acs.syr.edu              |      \_  _/     |
| Bitnet:        jstewart@sunrise.bitnet                 |        /\	  A|