[comp.virus] Amiga Virus Listing

BOXALL@qut.edu.au (04/16/91)

Does anybody have a list of AMIGA viruses and their actions? There is
an excellent list available for the IBM PC. Any info would be
appreciated.

Thanx

Wayne.

p1@arkham.wimsey.bc.ca (Rob Slade) (04/17/91)

BOXALL@qut.edu.au writes:

> Does anybody have a list of AMIGA viruses and their actions? There is
> an excellent list available for the IBM PC. Any info would be
> appreciated.

Klaus Brunnstein's excellent Computer Virus Catalog covers all the
bases: MS-DOS, Mac, Atari and Amiga.  I do recall some difficulties
they have had obtaining samples for Amiga viri, since Amiga users tend
to want to "swap", and CARO won't do that.

Vancouver          p1@arkham.wimsey.bc.ca   | "Don't buy a
Institute for      Robert_Slade@mtsg.sfu.ca |     computer."
Research into      (SUZY) INtegrity         | Richards' First
User               Canada V7K 2G6           | Law of Data
Security                                    | Security