[comp.virus] Frisk's comment in V4 #99 on 'The Bulgarian Menace'

masjol@dou.dk (J|rgen Olsen) (06/11/91)

How about making the thing political?  If 'certain countries' expect
'other countries' - e.g. (ours) to financially bail them out of up to
74 years of infrastructural mismanagement we could at least demand
that the kill of their virus factories before we open our purses!!

Maybe we should all tell our respectiv governments - the EEC - te
World Bank etc about this ??

A topic for the comming Virus-conference ??

J Olsen
University of Odense
Denmark

rcbudd@rhqvm19.vnet.ibm.com (Richard Budd) (06/11/91)

 Juergen Olsen writes in VIRUS-L Digest V4 #100:

 > How about making the thing political?  If 'certain countries' expect
 > 'other countries' - e.g. (ours) to financially bail them out of up to
 > 74 years of infrastructural mismanagement we could at least demand
 > that the kill of their virus factories before we open our purses!!

 To take a page out of the computer underground, wouldn't it be more
 productive to incorporate these ' virus factories ' as part of
 the research into computer viruses.  It could become both a source of
 income for nations like Bulgaria and a source of employment for bored
 or out-of-work programmers.
 Richard Budd               | Internet: rcbudd@rhqvm19.vnet.ibm.com
 VM Systems Programmer      | Bitnet  : klub@maristb.bitnet
 IBM - Sterling Forest, NY  | Phone   : (914) 578-3746