[comp.mail.mush] Request to be removed from mush-users lists.

dheller@cory.Berkeley.EDU (Dan Heller) (05/16/89)

> Subject: Remove me from list, please
>
> Mike,
> Please remove me from the mush mailing list.

Everyone should know this, but -never- send to a mailing list or a
newsgroup to request addition/deletion to a newsgroup or mailing list.
Always mail to the <whatever>-request address. In this case: mush-users-request
			     ^^^^^^^^

But that's not the intent of this message.  I wanted to remind everyone
that there are about 30 redistribution lists from the mush-users list.
I've been getting lots of responses from people to be removed from the
list and I don't have you.  Please check to be sure you're not on a local
mailing list before sending a request to be removed from it.

Dan Heller	<island!argv@sun.com>