[comp.mail.mush] ? ignore all headers except ...

khaw@pplace.COM (Mike Khaw) (07/06/89)

Apologies if this has been asked before and I did RTFM (OK, I skimmed it),
but instead of telling mush specific headers to ignore, is it possible to
tell it specific headers to show (and ignore the rest)?

Thanks,
Mike Khaw
--
ParcPlace Systems, 1550 Plymouth St., Mountain View, CA 94043	415/691-6749
Domain=khaw@parcplace.com, UUCP={uunet,sun,decwrl}!parcplace!khaw

argv%eureka@Sun.COM (Dan Heller) (07/06/89)

In article <564@parcplace.pplace.COM> khaw@pplace () writes:
> Apologies if this has been asked before and I did RTFM (OK, I skimmed it),
> but instead of telling mush specific headers to ignore, is it possible to
> tell it specific headers to show (and ignore the rest)?

Mike -- I thought I implemented show_hdrs at *your* request!  Hmmm...
maybe it was someone else...  anyway:

set show_hdrs = "from date subject cc ..."

dan <island!argv@sun.com>
-----
My postings reflect my opinion only -- I represent no company's opinions.