[comp.mail.mush] where to find source?

tml@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Thomas M Link) (09/21/90)

I have to appolige first, but I just started reading this group.

I've been asked to find the source for mush, where can I the latest
version via anonymous ftp?

also does anyone have makefiles for Decstations & Vaxstations running
Ultrix 3.1, 4.0 and 3.0

Thanks
Tom

--
Tom Link
310 Surrey Place, Pittsburgh, PA  15235-5056, USA    1+(412)731-6296

argv@turnpike.Eng.Sun.COM (Dan Heller) (09/22/90)

In article <40520@unix.cis.pitt.edu> link@psc.edu (Tom Link) writes:
> I've been asked to find the source for mush, where can I the latest
> version via anonymous ftp?
There should be a standard monthly posting for this.

> also does anyone have makefiles for Decstations & Vaxstations running
> Ultrix 3.1, 4.0 and 3.0
there are a set of makefiles that apply to most of the
standard unix types.  Yours may need to be modified to
support your system.  The README discusses all of the
"known" changes that are required.  Ultrix and Pyramids
are rather standard.

You can ftp from cse.ogi.edu:pub/mush/mush-7.1.tar.Z -- the
same thing can be gotten from ucbvax.  If you don't have ftp,
you can get it mailed to you in a 9-part tarmail archive.
Mail to schaefer@cse.ogi.edu and include a line that says:

@MUSH

An automatic filter mechanism will respond to your message.

--
dan
O'Reilly && Associates   argv@sun.com / argv@ora.com