[comp.mail.mush] Where can I get mush source?

mperlman@Encore.COM (Mark Perlman) (10/23/90)

I'm new to this newsgroup.  Can someone point me to the archives
for MUSH?  Please?
--
                           Mark R. Perlman
Independent Consultant                          301-206-2016

argv@turnpike.Eng.Sun.COM (Dan Heller) (10/26/90)

In article <13027@encore.Encore.COM> mperlman@encore.Com (Mark Perlman) writes:
> I'm new to this newsgroup.  Can someone point me to the archives
> for MUSH?  Please?

I think Bart has a long canned message to reply to requests like
this, but the general answer is: ftp from cse.ogi.edu:pub/mush
and look for the most recent version.
--
dan
O'Reilly && Associates   argv@sun.com / argv@ora.com