[comp.mail.mush] XView port?

fwp1@CC.MsState.Edu (Frank Peters) (11/08/90)

This is probably one of the more frequent questions in this group but
I haven't seen anything on it in the last month+ of postings so I'll
ask.

With the release of Open Windows 2.0 does anyone have or is anyone
working on a port of mush to XView.  I'm less than thrilled with the
XView mailtool.

Thanks,
FWP
Frank Peters   Internet:  fwp1@CC.MsState.Edu         Bitnet:  FWP1@MsState
               Phone:     (601)325-2942               FAX:     (601)325-8921

ant@brolga.cc.uq.oz.au (Anthony Murdoch) (11/09/90)

fwp1@CC.MsState.Edu (Frank Peters) writes:
>With the release of Open Windows 2.0 does anyone have or is anyone
>working on a port of mush to XView.  I'm less than thrilled with the
>XView mailtool.

I would also like to hear about such a port.

ant

--
  V   ant                       "It's great to be young and insane"
 \o/  ant@brolga.cc.uq.oz.au                    - Dream Team