[comp.mail.mush] Mush from rn

eddy@jafus.mi.org (Eddy J. Gurney) (11/14/90)

In article <8863@darkstar.ucsc.edu> hermit@ucscf.UCSC.EDU (William R. Ward) writes:

>I have a feature suggestion for MUSH.
>
>When using rn to read news, I would like to be able to shell out to mush
>to send mail and to post news.

I agree with this suggestion completely!  I'd like to be able to use the
features of mush, like it's nifty 'indent-string' capabilities, when
replying to articles, followups, etc.  Anyone have time (I don't!) to look
into this?

>William R. Ward      | UC Santa Cruz, CIS    | [backbone]!ucbvax!
>Santa Cruz, CA 95064 | Disclaimer: Nobody reads this anyway.
                                     ^ I did! Does that mean I'm a nobody? =)
E.J.G.
--
         Eddy J. Gurney  N8FPW         THE ECCENTRICITY GROUP         EEEEGGGG
eddy@jafus.mi.org    gurney@frith.egr.msu.edu    17158EJG@MSU.BITNET  EEE G GG