[comp.sw.components] Request for Reusability Bibliography

siegel@stsci.EDU (Howard Siegel) (11/06/90)

A while back (late 1989) there was a bibliography of references on software
reusability, but I have not seen an update for it in quite a while.  Can
someone please send me an updated version if it exists.

Thanks

    ==-->> Standard disclaimers applied.  Your mileage will vary! <<--==

     Howard Siegel    siegel@stsci.edu     (301) 338-4418
     TRW   c/o Space Telescope Science Institute   Baltimore, MD 21218

tirone@acsu.buffalo.edu (stephen t tirone) (11/08/90)

In article <2010@stsci.edu> siegel@stsci.edu (Howard Siegel) writes:
>A while back (late 1989) there was a bibliography of references on software
>reusability, but I have not seen an update for it in quite a while.  Can
>someone please send me an updated version if it exists.

	I'd be interested in getting a copy of this bibliography (the
old and/or updated version) also...thanks.

Steve Tirone

tirone@acsu.buffalo.edu

beck@cs.wvu.wvnet.edu (Jon Beck) (11/09/90)

In article <2010@stsci.edu>, siegel@stsci.EDU (Howard Siegel) writes:
> A while back (late 1989) there was a bibliography of references on software
> reusability, but I have not seen an update for it in quite a while.  Can
> someone please send me an updated version if it exists.

A group of students here at WVU are also interested. We'd be happy for
the bibliography to be posted.

Thanks in advance,--
Jon Beck, Systems GRA
West Virginia University, Stat & CS