[alt.msdos.programmer] GT Poweer Host Mode Info Wanted

brent@sactoh0 (Brent K. Barrett) (08/11/89)

 I'm in need of any technical information on how GT Host nodes
(v15.x is fine) communicate when networking.

 I'm hoping to create a gateway between GT and C86 net.

 Any help would be appreciated.  I *do* read all these newsgroups,
so you can just followup if you can't get though to my mailing
address.

 Thank you very much.

--
  ////////  Novucivitas: The Future of Citadel
 ///         US 916 726 4989   12/2400 bps

ggibeau@ucqais.uc.edu (George Gibeau) (08/14/89)

In article <1709@sactoh0>, brent@sactoh0 (Brent K. Barrett) writes:

>  I'm in need of any technical information on how GT Host nodes
> (v15.x is fine) communicate when networking.

 I'm hoping to create a gateway between GT and C86 net.

Why not ask the author, Paul Meiners, he is now living
in Phoenix AZ.  He can be reached through any GT board via netmail.
He is usually pretty good at helping out with technical
info.  There is currently a bridge between GT and FIDO, and
I think an English team did a Usenet / GT bridge.

George

--
During the last year, more people have seen Elvis than have seen
Amiga ads, BUT - this is changing for the better   ;-) ;-) ;-)