[alt.msdos.programmer] Screen Refresh Rate

wcwang@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (Bill Wang) (01/05/90)

How can I find out the screen (video) refresh cycle rate for any
graphics board/monitor combination I have?  If someone has such a
program or any hints of how to write one, please drop me a note.
Thanks in advance!

--
Bill Wang
US Mail = Psychology Department, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405

aru@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Sriram Ramkrishna) (01/05/90)

In article <32432@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu> wcwang@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (Bill Wang) writes:
>How can I find out the screen (video) refresh cycle rate for any
>graphics board/monitor combination I have?  If someone has such a
>program or any hints of how to write one, please drop me a note.
>Thanks in advance!

PC Magazine had a program called Qfresh that would change the refresh rate
for you.  If you want I will look around in my archive and post the DEBUG
script for you.

	Sri