[net.followup] have you written to Santa yet?

leif@erix.UUCP (Leif Samuelsson) (12/06/84)

In article <1959@nsc.UUCP> chuqui@nsc.UUCP (Cheshire Chuqui) writes:
>If you haven't, we have made special arrangements with the jolly old elf
>that will allow him to accept mail electronically. Now is your chance to
>let St. Nick know what you want this year without wasting money on postage.
>Between now and Christmas, Santa will be reading his mail at the
>electronic address ..nsc!santa, so feel free to drop him a line.
>
>chuq

It has now been decided by some smart tourist board people in
the town of Mora, Sweden, that Santa lives there.

They have just had a grand opening of a new tourist attraction,
SantaWorld!  They even have a toy factory making toys for
christmas. So Chuq, tell your local Santa to send a listing
of his e-mail to:

Santa Claus
SantaWorld
Mora
SWEDEN

------

Leif Samuelsson

Ericsson Information Systems AB			..mcvax!enea!erix!erisun!leif
Advanced Workstation Division
S-172 87  SUNDBYBERG				59 19 N / 17 57 E
SWEDEN