[alt.msdos.programmer] BRIEF editor justification macro wanted

sanjay@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Sanjay Keshava) (11/26/90)

Does anyone have a BRIEF editor macro that will justify a paragraph of
text?  Yeah, I know a word processor is the right tool for this, but
sometimes I must use BRIEF.  I hope such a thing is available in the
PD.  I'm using BRIEF V2.01.

Please reply via e-mail because I'm already overwhelmed with too many
newsgroups and messages to read.  If anyone else wants it message me.

Thanks.

--

Sanjay Keshava   Student in the UT Austin Graduate School of Business
    ->|<-        Class of July 1991, Information Systems

sanjay@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Sanjay Keshava) (11/27/90)

In article <40145@ut-emx.uucp> sanjay@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Sanjay Keshava) writes:

> Does anyone have a BRIEF editor macro that will justify a paragraph of
> text?  I'm using BRIEF V2.01.
>
> Please reply via e-mail because I'm already overwhelmed with too many
> newsgroups and messages to read.  If anyone else wants it message me.

I guess it wasn't clear what I wanted.  I'm aware of "F10 reform", but
it only enforces the line length and word-wrap margin settings.

I am looking for a macro to justify the left AND right margins, so all
the lines  are aligned evenly.    The emacs analogy  would  be <Esc-1>
<Esc-q>.

Thanks  anyway  to   all who suggested   "F10 reform".  Sorry  for the
confusion.