[alt.msdos.programmer] Are there any BGI support libraries for PRINTERs

emigh@ncsugn.ncsu.edu (Ted H. Emigh) (01/24/91)

I am interested in the availability of BGI (for Turbo C or Turbo Pascal)
support for printers.  It would be nice to support both dot matrix and
laser printers.  Commercial packages are OK.

Thanks for any leads you may have.

rogopp@attc.UUCP (Roger Opperman) (01/25/91)

In article <6109@ncsugn.ncsu.edu> emigh@ncsugn.UUCP (Ted H. Emigh) writes:
>I am interested in the availability of BGI (for Turbo C or Turbo Pascal)
>support for printers.  It would be nice to support both dot matrix and
>laser printers.  Commercial packages are OK.
>
>Thanks for any leads you may have.

I saw a BGI package that included support for (at least) Epson LX and LQ
printers on compuserve last night.  Have they been moved to an ftp site
anywhere?