[alt.msdos.programmer] Flex & Yacc

Fletcher@cup.portal.com (fletcher sullivan segall) (04/19/91)

...hello netland.

If anyone could give me a lead on PC executables (or sources) for
LEX and YACC, I would be most appreciative.

aTdHvAaNnKcSe -kls

gamerine@bluemoon.uucp (Glenn Amerine) (04/19/91)

Fletcher@cup.portal.com (fletcher sullivan segall) writes:

> ...hello netland.
>
> If anyone could give me a lead on PC executables (or sources) for
> LEX and YACC, I would be most appreciative.

MKS sells a commercial system that is supposed to be real close to the
real thing. We have used it for several years now and are pretty happy
with it. It doesn't have the source for LEX and YACC but it does have
the source for the libraries.

The manual that comes with it is almost worth the purchase price alone!
It has a tutorial that is real good (if you've never used LEX and YACC
before).

Hope this helps,
Glenn

 This is from
     gamerine@bluemoon.uucp
     gamerine%bluemoon@nstar.rn.com
who doesn't have their own obnoxious signature yet