[comp.realtime] Request for SCSI software for MVME147

speakman@mdivax1.uucp (Tony Speakman) (07/21/89)

I am looking for SCSI port device driver software
for Motorola's MVME 147 under psos/psos+.  I intend
to use it with both a hard disk and a floppy disk for
which I am also interested in device drivers.  If
you know of quality drivers that would meet any of
my needs, please reply to me by the medium of your
choice.  Thanks very much.

--
Tony Speakman (...!ubc-cs!van-bc!mdivax1!speakman)
Mobile Data International 11411 No.5 Rd.

rich@sli.com (Rich K. Braun) (08/03/89)

In article <...> speakman@mdivax1.uucp () writes:

>I am looking for SCSI port device driver software
>for Motorola's MVME 147 under psos/psos+.

I'm working on a device driver for the MVME 327A under VxWorks, using the
VMEbus BPP (Buffered Pipe) protocol for SCSI devices.  I'm not sure about
the differences between the 147 and the 327A.  Porting to pSOS would be
straightforward.  If you'd like to know more about this, send e-mail either
to me or to rdh@sli.com (I'll be out on vacation starting next week).

-rich