[comp.realtime] Submissions

thor@stout.ucar.edu (Rich Neitzel) (08/03/89)

Recently H. Pangels wrote:
>Anyone out there who's written internet-related utilities beyond those
>supplied with VxWorks? Things like resolvers, routines that let you talk to
>network servers. Or, unix-style time-related stuff, like ctime.
>Any source code donation would be most appreciated. Better yet,
>send it to the archive (netlib@thor.ucar.edu).
                         ^^^^^^
NO, no, no!!!!!! Send submissions to the archive to thor@thor.ucar.edu
                                                    ------------------
since netlib is the request server only.

>If I decide to write something myself, would anyone else be interested in it?
Yes, I know I would be interested.
			Richard Neitzel
			National Center For Atmospheric Research
			Box 3000
			Boulder, CO 80307-3000
			303-497-2057

			thor@thor.ucar.edu
(Yes I know it's not modern Norse - it's a 19th dialect)
    	Torren med sitt skjegg		Thor with the beard
    	lokkar borni under sole-vegg	calls the children to the sunny wall
    	Gjo'i med sitt shinn		Gjo with the pelts
    	jagar borni inn.		chases the children in.