[comp.realtime] good books on realtime systems

stein@dhw68k.cts.com (Rick 'Transputer' Stein) (05/07/90)

In article <7544@lynx.UUCP> vik@lynx.UUCP (Vikram Sohal) writes:
>In article <531@siswat.UUCP> buck@siswat.UUCP (A. Lester Buck) writes:
>
>I just happen to have the book in front of me right now. It is called
>" Hard Real-Time Systems" by John A. Stankovic and Krithi Ramamritham.

This is an excellent compendium on the subject.  Stankovic also
addresses future needs for real-time systems, although he doesn't
talk about real-time multicomputer systems, probably because they
ain't been invented yet!
--
Richard M. Stein (aka, Rick 'Transputer' Stein)
Sole proprietor of Rick's Software Toxic Waste Dump and Kitty Litter Co.