[comp.realtime] Statistical Process Control

mark@intek01.UUCP (Mark McWiggins) (07/26/90)

We need a Statistical Process Control (SPC) package that will handle
at least 128 points.  It would be nice if we could find one that ran
on Apollo, but it's not an absolute requirement.

Sorry for the wide cross-posting, but this seems a little off the beaten
track and I wasn't sure where to put it.  Thanks in advance for any leads.

--
Mark McWiggins			Integration Technologies, Inc. (Intek)
+1 206 455 9935			DISCLAIMER:  I could be wrong ...

gls@novavax.UUCP (Gary Schaps) (08/02/90)

In article <284@intek01.UUCP>, mark@intek01.UUCP (Mark McWiggins) writes:
> We need a Statistical Process Control (SPC) package that will handle
> at least 128 points ... and run on apollo ...

SAS QC may be worth looking into.  We have used it for a few months and like
it.   It has alot of good analytical and graphic display tools, and it is
not expensive.
Gary L. Schaps			"Strive to be the rider, not the horse."
...gatech!uflorida!novavax!gls