[comp.realtime] Where is the pSOS mailing list ?

ramiro@dduck.ctt.bellcore.com (Ramiro Reinoso) (09/12/90)

Piscataway, HJ
I tried to subscribe to the pSOS mailing list at

	psos-request@gondwana.ecr.mu.oz.au

but I didn't succeed.  I also tried to post a message on the mailing
list and I got some error messages from the MAILER-DEAMON.

Does anybody knows if the mailing list for pSOS is active ?

Ramiro Reinoso, 444 Hoes Lane, Office RRC-1E-226. Piscataway, NJ 08854
(PHONE) (201) 699-5021
(INTERNET) ramiro@ctt.bellcore.com
(UUCP)  ...!bellcore!ctt!ramiro

ross@ecr.mu.oz.au (Ross McAree) (09/13/90)

In article <26745@bellcore.bellcore.com>, ramiro@dduck.ctt.bellcore.com (Ramiro Reinoso) writes:

> I tried to subscribe to the pSOS mailing list at
>
> 	psos-request@gondwana.ecr.mu.oz.au

The psos-list is still active, albeit little used. The above
address is correct, and your request got through. It usually
takes me a day or two to process subscription requests.

> but I didn't succeed.  I also tried to post a message on the mailing
> list and I got some error messages from the MAILER-DEAMON.

As far as I can tell your message was propergated.

All along I have had trouble with bouncing mail from
uucp sites and going to the sender, not psos-owner@gondwana.
If anyone out there has subscribed and doesn't receive both Ramiro's
message and my recent test message, please send mail to psos-request.

Ross.