a supported version (R4) of their own.

  From: hmp@frc2.frc.ri.cmu.edu (Henning Pangels)

  I don't know the answer to your question, but I have heard that Wind
  River is coming out with their official (read: supported) port of Xlib
  to VxWorks, I'd guess within the next 6 months. Depending on your
  agenda, it may be worth waiting for instead of hacking up your own. I
  also have heard that the Jupiter version wasn't very robust.

  From: mra@srchtec.UUCP (Michael Almond)

  We are planning to use the X11R3 you mention.  From what I understand
  X11R4 will be avaiable in release 5 of VxWorks.

In the mean time, there is always the work that Bob Schulman (sorry
about forgetting your last name, Bob) at Jupiter Systems did. This is
a port of either R2 or R3 (I forget which) and is what we had been
using at the beginning of last year. It might still be obtainable
through the vxWorks archives.

  From: bob@jupiter.com (Bob Schulman)

  Yo, that Bob be me. I haven't done anything with R4 client side stuff
  and vxWorks. Wind River is, as it's been for the past 15 months, "very
  close" to releasing current X client code which'll run under vxWorks.
  Contact them for some dates.

  Converting over Xlib wasn't what I'd call a major chore. But it definitely
  was NOT exciting.

--
Stu Lewin                                  Lockheed Sanders, Inc.
Ada Projects Leader                        PO Box 2034, MER24-1583C