[comp.realtime] Any experience with VxWorks SCSI disk?

schneide@hercules@planck.uucp (Eric Schneider) (02/07/91)

I have unsuccessfully tried to install a SCSI disk under
the VxWorks 5.0 real-time operating system.  Does anyone
have any knowledge or experience in this?  Specifically
with the scsiPhysDevCreate call.

Please Email responses to:

Eric Schneider		planck!hercules!schneide@acsu.buffalo.edu
Arvin/Calspan Advanced Technology Center
P.O. Box 400
Buffalo, NY 14225
Or call:		 (716) 632-7500 x 5569.

bgeer@javelin.es.com (Bob Geer) (02/08/91)

schneide@hercules@planck.uucp (Eric Schneider) writes:
>I have unsuccessfully tried to install a SCSI disk under
>the VxWorks 5.0 real-time operating system.  Does anyone
>have any knowledge or experience in this?  Specifically
>with the scsiPhysDevCreate call.

We've used a SCSI disk with VxWorks 4.0.2j, but haven't brought up
VxWorks 5.0 yet.  I too would like to see any info on using SCSI under
ver. 5.0.

I'm not confident in my e-mail connection, so please post any info
that comes your way; I'll do the same.
--
<> Bob `Bear' Geer <>               bgeer@javelin.sim.es.com              <>
<>      Alta-holic <>   speaking only for myself, one of my many tricks   <>