[comp.realtime] Small kernel's

jay@rosevax.rosemount.com (Jay Warrior) (02/13/91)

I'm looking for a light weight kernel for a 68K based product running C. This
is a small battery powered product, and I am not doing a lot of IPC :)

Any recommendations ? I'd heard of something called "C-executive" or something
that at least sounded like it ?

apn@Apple.COM (Alex Novickis) (02/22/91)

In article <9689@rosevax.Rosemount.COM> jay@rosevax.rosemount.com (Jay Warrior) writes:
>I'm looking for a light weight kernel for a 68K based product running C. This
>is a small battery powered product, and I am not doing a lot of IPC :)

Try USX from
US Software
at
503-641-8446

It's available for many platforms, very small, tightly coded assembly, and
the licensing is included in a one time purchase..

--
Alex P. Novickis, Real Time systems demi-guru.  (W)   408-370-4541
ALINK:alex.n                                    (PAGE)    989-6678