[comp.realtime] Commercial OS's and Kernels

bel@cod.NOSC.MIL (Robert E. Laughlin) (05/16/91)

Hello;

	This is probably a FAQ, but I have to ask any way.  I need the names
	and sources for realtime OS's and Kernels.  I know of a couple of
	OS's, Lynx and RMX, and a kernel, VRTX.  I am sure that there are more
	available.

	I hope that you gentle readers will take pitty on me and email me the
	names and vendors of more.  I need to supply my sponsor some
	alternatives that can support his needs.

	Thanks!!

	Robert E. Laughlin	email; bel@nosc.mil
	Of course I do not speak for NOSC.

rick@Eyring.COM (Rick Graham) (05/25/91)

In article <3065@cod.NOSC.MIL> bel@cod.NOSC.MIL (Robert E. Laughlin) writes:
>Hello;
>
>	This is probably a FAQ, but I have to ask any way.  I need the names
>	and sources for realtime OS's and Kernels.
>
>	I hope that you gentle readers will take pitty on me and email me the
>	names and vendors of more.
>
>	Robert E. Laughlin	email; bel@nosc.mil
>	Of course I do not speak for NOSC.

The following address is for the PDOS RTOS.  If you would like to e-mail
or phone me your address I would be glad to send you a full literature
packet.

	Eyring Inc.
	SSD
	1455 W. 820 N.