From: bsmith@ecst.csuchico.edu (Charles Bennett Smith)
Subject: VRTX/Velocity and Force CPU-30
Date: Tue, 28 May 91 08:52:52 PDT

The place I work at is using the VRTX/Velocity real-time operating system
and a Force CPU-30 board.  The problem is that Ready Systems does not
seem to be very interested in supporting the CPU-30 as one of their
target boards.  I would like to know if anyone is using VRTX/Velocity,
and more specificaly if anyone is using a Force CPU-30 out there.

-- Bennett

--
Lassen Research                                   Bennett Smith
225 Main Street                                   bsmith@ecst.csuchico.edu

As of one week ago, Ready Systems is now shipping and supporting
a board support package and device drivers for the CPU-30.
Please call (408) 736-2600 for more information.

--
Glenn Kasten
Ready Systems 470 Potrero Ave. Sunnyvale CA 94086