[comp.realtime] wanted: source for a.out to s-record converter

Stuart_Jefferson_Adams@cup.portal.com (06/15/91)

can anyone either send me or point me to the sources for a program which
convertes unix (bsd/gnu) a.out format files to s-records??

Thanks,
Stuart Adams

mse@ttsi.lonestar.org (Mark Evans) (06/22/91)

In article <43328@cup.portal.com> Stuart_Jefferson_Adams@cup.portal.com writes:
>can anyone either send me or point me to the sources for a program which
>convertes unix (bsd/gnu) a.out format files to s-records??

I too would appreciate any information on such a beast.

Thanks

--
Mark S. Evans                 Tandem Telecommunications Systems Inc.
Phone: 214-516-6201           850 E. Central Parkway