[net.auto] Insurance ideas

warren@ihnss.UUCP (05/27/83)

Relay-Version:version B 2.10 5/3/83; site mhuxt.UUCP
Posting-Version:version B 2.10 5/26/83; site ihnss.UUCP
Date:Fri, 27-May-83 13:43:36 EDT
Organization:BTL Naperville, Il.

When we first moved to rural Illinois (Not know for its high
insurance rates), our insurance agent suggested that it might make
sense to take out a separate personal liability policy, and
keep minimum limits on our cars.  We did the calculation and it
wasn't a win for us, because there were two drivers to insure this
way.  With one driver and N cars, however, you may be able to make
this work.  You would also get protection against liability not
related to your cars.  Be careful that the fine print in the policy
doesn't exclude anything critical, though.

--

	Warren Montgomery
	ihnss!warren