Relay-Version:version B 2.10 5/3/83; site mhuxt.UUCP
Date:Fri, 27-May-83 19:37:51 EDT

#R:hound:-15400:tekcad:13200008:000:430
tekcad!louisp    May 27 16:37:00 1983

   I second that!!! What good is my cruise control set to 70-75 without
my radar detector. Even when going with the pack at 60-65, I can't stand
busting thru a radar trap without warning. Some cars get more attention than
others and 65 may or maynot be speeding depending on what your driving.

				Louis Pengue

uucp:	{ucbvax,decvax,chico,pur-ee,cbosg,ihnss}!teklabs!tekcad!louisp
CSnet:	louisp@tek
ARPAnet:louisp.tek@rand-relay

louisp@tekcad.UUCP (05/28/83)

Relay-Version:version B 2.10 5/3/83; site mhuxt.UUCP